Myers Park Trinity Little League has partnered with area high school and middle school coaches and private instructors to offer clinics specifically designed for our youth baseball coaches. These experienced coaches will discuss practice plans, proper throwing, pitching, fielding and hitting techniques, and most importantly, effective ways to instruct the kids in our age groups. These clinics are free, and will be offered several times over the next couple of weeks. The League is strongly encouraging its fall baseball coaches to attend at least one clinic, hopefully more. The impact our coaches can have on the players of MPTLL will be dramatically improved if our fall coaches can learn and implement a few tips from these coaches.
· Mike Hennessey – Varsity Head Coach – Charlotte Country Day School
· David Houseton – Varsity Head Coach – Covenant Day School
· Mark Mensheha – Head Coach – A.G. Middle School
· Josh Thomas – Head Coach – Charlotte Country Day Middle School (and MPTLL Major League Coach – Trinity)
· Brandon Merchant – Youth Hitting and Pitching Instructor (and MPTLL Major League Head Coach – Al Browne)
· Scott Ahlum – Head Coach Charlotte Stampede 15U (former MPTLL coach)
· Saturday, September 6th – 8:30am to 9:30am
· Monday, September 8th – 7:00pm to 8:00pm
· Tuesday, September 9th – 7:00pm to 8:00pm
· Saturday, September 20th - 8:30am to 9:30am
Don't miss this opportunity to improve your coaching knowledge, skills and practice plans. See you at the fields.